Our extensive experience in international as well as local deals involving financial institutions gives us the strength to serve our clients in capital markets work, M&A transactions, disputes and financings at high-standards. CONSULTURK’s commercial knowledge and in-depth technical expertise help identify key concerns and priorities for clients.
CONSULTURK advises clients in capital markets, M&A and financing transactions, as well as day-to-day regulatory and compliance related tasks. Our significant experience in working with institutional clients gives us the advantage to understand our client’s needs and their expected standards. Clients enjoy the high-level professional service CONSULTURK offers them at international standards fit for institutional clients. They benefit from our responsive and adaptive approach in delivering the highest quality of work.
Our strong know-how in dispute resolution helps us guide our clients in M&A, capital markets or financing transactions to tailor the process and organize the documentation from the outset to give them an upper hand in the resolution of their claims.
Some of CONSULTURK’s previous work includes:
- Representation of a multinational financial institution for listing of the first intermediary institution warrants in Borsa Istanbul and legal advice on the issuances on a continuous basis.
- Representation of several Turkish financial institutions and banks in their Rule 144A/Regulation S debt offerings and establishment of Medium Term Note Programs.
- Representation of a Turkish conglomerate in its facility agreement at a value above US$1.5 billion and negotiation of its security package including pledges over its shares in listed and private companies.
- Representation of a Turkish private equity in a credit facility agreement concluded with a major Swiss bank.
- Representation of a Turkish conglomerate in negotiation of a security package including establishment of pledges over shares and assets in relation to a facility agreement concluded with a major Turkish bank.
- Representation of a Turkish bank in relation to set of facility agreements including acquisition finance, working capital finance and bridge loans.
- Representation of a shortlisted international multi-line insurance provider, in the proposed acquisition of the leading insurance company in the Turkish life and non-life insurance market.
- Representation of a shortlisted international multi-line insurance provider, in the proposed privatization of a state-owned insurance company.
- Representation of a French insurance and reinsurance brokerage company in a dispute regarding illegal transfer of clients, business secrets and know-how by a former senior director.