CONSULTURK’s involvement in high-profile and headline transactions in Turkish healthcare industry gives the ability to perceive market dynamics. We understand the issues of the industry and the priorities of our clients and we tailor our advice accordingly.
We advise clients in M&A transactions, disputes and day-to-day general advisory matters including corporate and regulatory work. Our clients enjoy our ability to navigate through the challenges of the complex regulatory landscape.
CONSULTURK’s previous experience includes:
- Representation of a foreign multinational healthcare provider in the acquisition of a majority stake in the largest Turkish hospital chain in a cash and stock deal, valued at over US$1 billion.
- Representation of a private equity firm in its acquisition of a majority stake in a leading private hospital operator.
- Representation of a private equity firm in its attempted acquisition of a hospital group in Turkey.
- Representation of an Asian sovereign wealth fund in its co-investment in one of the leading healthcare providers in Turkey.
- Advising a foreign multinational healthcare provider on a retainer basis in relation to its healthcare investment in Turkey.
- Representation of a Turkish pharmaceutical company, having branches in Europe and Russia, in a dispute against an Indian company regarding bioequivalence testing services.