CONSULTURK’s significant involvement in private equity deals helps us understand the priorities specific to private equity transactions. We combine our technical skills with our commercial insight and desire to deliver results to give our clients the support they need. CONSULTURK understands the need for to-the-point advice and high technical skills to navigate complexities of specific issues. Our extensive experience in private equity backed buyouts allows us to structure the deal according to our client’s business plan from the start of negotiations until the exit.
Our clients enjoy our responsive and result oriented approach in M&A, capital markets and financing transactions as well as dispute resolution.
Some of CONSULTURK’s previous work includes:
- Representation of a private equity firm in the acquisition of 100 percent shareholding in the leading Turkish call center services operator.
- Representation of a private equity firm in its acquisition of a majority stake in a leading private hospital operator.
- Representation of a private equity firm in its attempted acquisition of a hospital group in Turkey.
- Representation of an asset management company which is a portfolio company of a Turkish private equity, in its acquisition of another Turkish asset management company.
- Advising private equity firms on day-to-day corporate work in relation to their portfolio companies, including corporate administration of the portfolio companies and review of their commercial contracts.
- Representation of the private equity business of a major Turkish bank in foreclosure of pledged shares of a joint stock company.