CONSULTURK has been involved in a number of groundbreaking high-profile transactions and disputes concerning the largest technology, media & telecommunications companies in Turkey. Our extensive experience in the sector gives us the advantage to guide our clients find a way through complexities and challenges of the industry.
CONSULTURK serves clients in M&A transactions, disputes and day-to-day general advisory matters including regulatory tasks and approvals. Our clients benefit from our expertise and extensive know-how in the telecommunications regulations and regulatory authority practices. CONSULTURK’s involvement in variety of compliance, data protection and consumer protection related work give the advantage to offer clients guidance on a broad range of interdependent areas. We guide our clients through the rough regulatory landscape and offer them the most efficient and practical solutions.
CONSULTURK’s previous work includes:
- Representation of a Turkish conglomerate in sale of the largest pay-tv platform in Turkey.
- Representation of a Turkish conglomerate in regaining its controlling interest in the largest mobile telecommunications company in Turkey in a series of shareholding disputes before London Court of International Arbitration and International Chamber of Commerce arbitrations.
- Advising a major Turkish media conglomerate in protection of its news content against a global search engine.
- Advising a Turkish conglomerate in regulatory approvals required for share transfers in a Turkish mobile telecommunications company.
- Representation of a Japanese instant communication services provider in its Turkish law specific compliance task, focusing on data protection and data processing related questions.
- Representation of a German fleet management services technology producer, in its Turkish law specific compliance task, specifically on data protection, consumer protection law and information technologies related questions.
- Representation of the shareholders of an eSports team in the sale of their shares.