CONSULTURK's wide range of involvement in various financing options and strong technical skills as well as market knowledge help clients to benefit from tailor-fit financing structures and give us the advantage to offer the most appropriate solution for our client’s needs.
We guide our clients in each step from structuring of the financing to negotiation of the finance documents. CONSULTURK's extensive corporate and real estate law knowledge helps to set the most effective and practical strategies in the financing and security package.
Our practice includes:
- acquisition finance,
- working capital finance,
- credit facilities,
- bridge loans,
- asset finance, and
- aircraft finance.
Some of CONSULTURK's previous work includes:
- Representation of a Turkish conglomerate in its facility agreement at a value above US$1.5 billion and negotiation of its security package including pledges over its shares in listed and private companies.
- Representation of the foreign majority shareholders of a Turkish company in the refinancing of its existing loan through a syndicated loan process.
- Representation of a Turkish private equity in a credit facility agreement concluded with a major Swiss bank.
- Representation of a Turkish conglomerate in negotiation of a security package including establishment of pledges over shares and assets in relation to a facility agreement concluded with a major Turkish bank.
- Representation of a Dutch limited liability company on a working capital facility agreement with a Dutch bank.
- Representation of a Turkish bank in relation to set of facility agreements including acquisition finance, working capital finance and bridge loans.