At CONSULTURK we blend our in-depth knowledge of the complex layers of capital markets regulations with our market insight, enabling us to offer our clients unique capital markets advice. CONSULTURK’s advice helps clients to adapt to the constant change in the capital markets regulations and regulatory authority practices.
We step into our client’s shoes in each and every decision they take and offer the most efficient and practical advice that they need to act swiftly in the changing investment environment. At CONSULTURK we take advantage of our knowledge of the local and international market sentiment and adapt it into our services enabling us to offer more than regulatory advice to our clients.
We offer advice to our clients on:
- equity and debt offerings,
- innovative financing solutions available in the Turkish market,
- capital markets regulatory compliance, and
- strategies for acquisition of listed companies including mandatory tender offer rules.
CONSULTURK’s previous work includes:
- Representation of a multinational financial institution for listing of the first intermediary institution warrants in Borsa Istanbul and legal advice on the issuances on a continuous basis.
- Representation of several Turkish financial institutions and banks in their Rule 144A/Regulation S debt offerings and establishment of Medium Term Note Programs.