At CONSULTURK we offer day-to-day advice to our clients while running their business. We stand by our clients and help them navigate the complexities of the Turkish market by advising them in each step they take.
Our extensive knowledge of different areas of law and our holistic approach benefit our clients with a one-stop consultancy experience. We assist our clients in their daily business routine including:
- business contract negotiations,
- meeting corporate law and corporate governance requirements as well as capital markets law requirements,
- employment and real estate matters,
- compliance and regulatory related tasks,
- incorporation of companies,
- maintenance of corporate records,
- holding general and extraordinary general assembly meetings,
- board of directors resolutions,
- dividend distribution,
- appointment and replacement of directors,
- amendment of company articles of association,
- capital increases and reductions,
- mergers, demergers and spin-offs, and
- asset and business transfers.
CONSULTURK’s previous work includes:
- Advising private equity firms on day-to-day corporate work in relation to their portfolio companies, including corporate administration of the portfolio companies and review of their commercial contracts.
- Advising a Gulf-based multinational hotel and entertainment group on day-to-day corporate work in relation to its Turkish subsidiary, including corporate administration of its Turkish subsidiary and review of its commercial contracts.
- Advising a Gulf-based airline company in relation to civil aviation, employment and real estate law matters regarding their operations in Turkey.
- Advising a foreign multinational healthcare provider on a retainer basis in relation to its healthcare investment in Turkey.
- Advising a German multinational chemicals company on a retainer basis in relation to its Turkish subsidiary based in an organized industrial zone in Turkey.
- Advising one of the largest Japanese corporations on day-to-day corporate work, including general corporate administration of its Turkish subsidiary.
- Advising the minority shareholders of a Turkish listed conglomerate on corporate restructuring including protection of their minority rights and capital markets law related issues.
- Advising a patisserie chain in the preparation of their franchise contracts and ancillary agreements.