CONSULTURK’s significant experience in serving multinational as well as local clients in variety of high-valued complex cross-border transactions help clients navigate through the complexities and challenges of M&A deals.
At CONSULTURK we combine our strong technical expertise with our desire to find a way through the challenging situations. Our in-depth insight on diverse commercial and legal perspectives of the Turkish market helps CONSULTURK to structure the deal in the most efficient way for clients.
CONSULTURK’s extensive M&A dispute resolution experience gives an advantage in tailoring the process and organizing the documentation from the outset, which provides our clients an upper hand in the resolution of their claims.
CONSULTURK offers innovative and practical M&A advice over a wide scale of industries. Some of our previous experience includes:
- Representation of a foreign multinational healthcare provider in the acquisition of a majority stake in the largest Turkish hospital chain in a cash and stock deal, valued at over US$1 billion.
- Representation of a Turkish conglomerate in sale of the largest pay-tv platform in Turkey.
- Representation of a Chinese consortium in the acquisition of a majority stake in one of the largest container terminals in Turkey for approximately US$1 billion.
- Representation of one of the largest Japanese corporations in the acquisition of a minority stake in an energy company focused on EPC, power generation and electricity distribution.
- Representation of a Turkish conglomerate in the sale of paper manufacturing business in Turkey and Greece, one of whom is a listed company in Borsa Istanbul.
- Representation of a private equity firm in the acquisition of 100 percent shareholding in the leading Turkish call center services operator.
- Representation of a private equity firm in its acquisition of a majority stake in a leading private hospital operator.
- Representation of a private equity firm in its attempted acquisition of a hospital group in Turkey.
- Representation of an Asian sovereign wealth fund in its co-investment in one of the leading healthcare providers in Turkey.
- Representation of an Asian sovereign wealth fund in its co-investment in one of Turkey’s leading domestic shoe retailers.
- Representation of a shortlisted international multi-line insurance provider, in the proposed acquisition of the leading insurance company in the Turkish life and non-life insurance market.
- Representation of a shortlisted international multi-line insurance provider, in the proposed privatization of a state-owned insurance company.
- Representation of an asset management company which is a portfolio company of a Turkish private equity, in its acquisition of another Turkish asset management company.
- Representation of a fair organization and education services company in its attempted sale to a US-based educational services company.
- Representation of a Turkish oil company in its exploration and production contract transfer in Colombia.
- Representation of a group of investors in relation to their investment in a German venture capital firm.
- Representation of the shareholders of an eSports team in the sale of their shares.